Thursday, December 6, 2018

A Fresh Start

Good morning viewers who have decided to browse this blog of mine. This blog is a mental and physical fresh start, as we've just began getting into the Celtic New Year. The reason for me being here, aside from my last website losing its marbles, is that I want a place to hold myself accountable for my daily rituals, habits and long term aspirations.
Previously, I had mostly been reposting "others contents" because it "seemed appropriate," but I want to use this to dive more into my practice and create my own content. Images, spells, posts, just like this.
I suppose to those of you who aren't following me from my previous blog, a bit of background on me would be nice. I am Jayce, a queer autistic ftm witch. I follow Celtic paganism, specifically following the Fire Goddess Brigid. As of now, I have been formally following her for a year, as it was this time last year that she became my permanent deity. I feel a connection with Brigid, as well as the Celtic pantheons, on various levels.
Whenever I describe Brigid to a friend or partner, I start off by saying she's like mother nature meets Rosie the Riveter. She's soft, humble, caring for others, and she knows how to stand up for herself. She's very feminist empowering and is a binding goddess for basically all of the Celtic Isles. She has emotional strength, humility, and determination, that make her a passionate and admirable goddess to follow.
In addition to being the handful of things I mentioned previously, there's going to be a lot of different spell content that I will be posting about. Some of my areas of interest for spells and posts will include, but are not exclusive to; spoonie topics, hearth, kitchen, queer and lgbt content, autism/ADHD/Neurodivergency, herbalism, gardening, and various pop culture references.
I hope you all have a great day, I'm off to work. I'll try and post content 3 times a week

No comments:

Post a Comment